We can’t forget our favorite men on Valentine’s Day! February 14th is sometimes so female-focused that our boyfriends, fathers, brothers, grandfathers, uncles and sons sometimes go by the wayside. Make your favorite boys feel special this Valentine’s Day with these awesome gifts from the Stationery Loft. From stylish bowties to beer cap wall art, these gifts are sure to remind the men in your life how much you care about them.
Keep scrolling for a list of 10 manly Valentine’s Day gifts, curated by The Stationery Loft.
1. Midori Traveler’s Notebook, for the man on the go – This flexible leather notebook can be customized with dozens of different inserts. From calendars to graph paper and everything in between, Midori’s classic Traveler’s Notebook will fit perfectly into the pocket on his pants or shirt to help him stay organized on the go.
2. Beer Cap Maps USA Wall Art, for his favorite man cave – This wooden wall art is handcrafted by artists in Madison, Wisconsin. Each piece securely holds over 100 beer bottle caps. The company also carries wine cork wall art, in case your man happens to prefer a glass of wine.
3. Corkcicle Chillsner, for the spontaneous beer enthusiast – Fill the Chillsner with water and pop it in the freezer for 45 minutes. Press it securely into the opening of your beer bottle to create a tight seal, so he can enjoy a cold brew whenever his heart desires.
4. Bird Dog Bay Bow Tie, to put some prep in his step – These colorful silk ties are the perfect addition to basically any outfit. From shotgun shells to Labrador retrievers, the fun designs are sure to put a smile on his face.
5. Corkcicle Whiskey Wedge, to take off the edge – Designed to melt slower than traditional ice cubes, your man can say goodbye to watered down whiskey with this inventive gift. Simply place the silicone form over the glass, fill with water, and freeze for at least 4 hours. When you remove the form, the glass will contain a perfect wedge of ice, and he will be ready to enjoy his favorite spirits.
6. Toffee To Go, for your sweetie’s sweet tooth – This award-winning, handmade toffee has been featured in magazines and is one of Oprah’s favorite gifts. Each batch is made from the original family recipe using only the finest natural ingredients. Pick up a box of this crunchy, chocolate-covered toffee to satisfy your man’s sugar cravings!
7. HButler Orbit Phone and Key Finder, for the forgetful friend – This nifty gift attaches to your keys or other valuables and allows you to locate them at any time using the free mobile app. With a high volume speaker, separation alert, and replaceable battery, he will never be late again because he “couldn’t find his (insert here)”.
8. Poo-Poouri Master Crapsman Gift Box, for the handyman in your life – Spritz Poo-Pourri in the toilet bowl before you go. A natural blend of essential oils will create a film on the surface of the water, trapping odors under the surface. Now he can sit on his throne all day long, with no evidence that he was ever there.
9. Lamy Safari Fountain Pen, for the romantic writer – The Safari is Lamy’s bestselling fountain pen. With a classic design, excellent ergonomics, and a comfortable grip, it’s no wonder why this pen is so popular. The writer has the ability to easily change the nib size and refill the pen with any brand of ink. He is sure to use this fountain pen for years to come. The Lamy Safari comes in many colors, but our favorite is the classic black.
10. Duke Cannon Soap Brick, for the manliest of men – “This soap product is designed to meet the high standards of hard working men who want to get clean and smell good without using feminine shower gels and accessories. This product is modeled after the rough cut, “brick” style of soap used by GIs during the Korean War and is manufactured in the same plant that was the primary supplier of military soap for over 20 years.” – Duke Cannon. We couldn’t have said it better than Duke Cannon himself!